Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Maxi Dresses & the Perfect Wallet

Hey,
So I know I have voiced in other posts how much I love maxi dresses\skirts.

Well it's time to dedicate a post to them. This post will mostly be pictures of my maxi dresses.







This was the first maxi I ever owned. It was a gift from my brother-in-law for watching his kids. (He didn't need to pay me. but I was sure glad when he did!) Although I don't wear it as much since I have different maxi dresses that I like more, I still like because it was from Titus (my brother in law) and it was what set off my maxi love.









This is my second maxi. I just got it this past spring and it is one of my favorites. The style is just awesome. 









My third maxi. That I love so much. It's so simple, but the color is so rich.... I just really love it. 












And here is my favorite maxi dress. The colors, everything I can't even say how much I love it. 




This last skirt I just bought for my mission trip for church. I wanted a maxi one because it would cover up the ugly construction boots, I have to wear all the time. I love the zig zags and the peachy orange is so pretty. 

So because of my mission trip I am not really spending money on anything but stuff for it. Well Tessa and I were walking through the mall and we stepped into claire's. And I found the most beautiful wallet. I was made to use this wallet. 

Okay Amazing right? So I was in love with this wallet. But it was 12.00 dollars. To much for a poor missionary. So I made myself walk away, which was difficult. So I walked away and I have continued to think about it for almost two weeks. I did need a new wallet. (I am constantly losing money) But I am not spending money so I wasn't going to buy it. 

But than a game change happened. I was doing dishes in that back at work not a week from last Saturday, when my boss came up to me and handed me a laminated piece of paper. Apparently I am one of the top ten employees at Dondons from the last 6 months. (Exciting right?) And taped to the back was a 10 dollar gift certificate to anywhere I chose. Guess what I was going to buy?

So to wallet lust and to show my girlfriends, I googled the wallet. I found it on the Claire's website. But it said that the product was no longer available. I was horrified. But I knew that our Claire's had had a couple so I prayed (literally) that they would still have them. So after a week and a half of worry that they would be gone, I went to Claire's today and they had ton left still. The girl said they hadn't sold a single one since I had come in. All the worry for nothing. The camera batteries are dead, otherwise I would post pictures of it. I love it so much. I can't get over it. 

So to start out each week I am going to list random stuff I've been thinking about. 

Random Stuff
My Wallet I am in love with it.
Mission Trip I am so ready to go! I can't wait!
Nephews My nephew was here to stay for a week and a half. We had so much fun!
Up North For Memorial day my sister, mom, and I, are all going to see the great lakes. I am very excited!

That is all I have to say, and my mom is yelling to get on Facebook, so I better go. 

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment