Monday, May 12, 2014

Random things & ideas

Hi,
I would introduce myself, but the name of my blog kinda gives away the thunder of my name. I'm Emma.
You know I have tried to have a lot of blogs. They were pretty weird (and random) subjects. I hardly ever posted and the only person who ever read them was my sister, but some times I even had doubts about her.

But I find myself, writing up in my head, tutorials, and funny blog posts. Why do I take the time up in my head if I am not going to use them?

Well that's why I decided to try again. It's An Emma Thing, is exactly that. Emma things. Things I like, think, and do.

Sound boring? I hope not. Lets start with some facts about me:



  • I am 15.
  • I am a girl.
  • I live in the USA
  • I work at Mcdonalds (I usually call it Dondons so try to track with me when I do)   
  • I like clothes
  • I like makeup
  • And yes I do like boys
  • I am a 1D fan
  • I want to be an actress
  • I am a Christian
  • I love singing (Especially 'Let it Go' from Frozen. Ask my family, mention those three words and they will kill you. I think I kind of burned them out on it.)
  • I like mermaids (I am even at this moment listening to the 3rd season H2O: Just Add Water soundtrack. Ehem. And notice the scale pattern on the edge of my blog?)
  • I am a Vegetarian 
  • I <3 animals ( I am actually taking care of a disabled Mourning Dove right now)
  • I am homeschooled
I better stop otherwise there wont be anything for me write about in the future (gasp) wouldn't that be sad?
So to start off the week  let me review some random things that have been catching my attention the past week or day, or whatever.

Random Stuff
Chic For some reason this word has been going through my head all day.
Beach Romances Maybe it's because I just read a Sarah Dessen book, but it seems to be rolling through my head.
Models and Spies I just watched Miss Congeniality 1 & 2. Need I say more?
SpiderMan I just saw it in the theater.
Maxi Dresses These dresses are my passion. I love them so much.
Mission Trip I am going to Tanzania this summer for a mission trip. It's always in my head.

Well I think I will keep it short for my first post.

Have fun and eat more Kale.

Emma


2 comments:

  1. I would like to state publicly that I read every word of your previous blogs even when you had that horrible pink-on-black-cursive that gave everyone migraines. That is sisterly devotion.

    Also, just to be snippy, do you realize that on your list you have 1D before God? Priorities, priorities. :P

    ReplyDelete